Monday, September 3, 2007

Treatment for Ladies


Ladies... how about a nice hair creambath treatment at the end of Friday after a whole week of work? Or body scrub + massage?
I know a little place in pesanggaran, where you can have all that for a very low price. It is called Nature Line.
My ussual treatment is hair mask which includes: hair washing, hair mask cream, some head massage, hair steam. It is similar to creambath only with less massage which is suitable for those with excess hair loss, like myself. For this service you would only need to pay Rp. 35.000,-. Another favorite treatment of mine is body scrub. The body scrub treatment ranges from Rp. 35.000,- to Rp. 60.000,-. For Rp. 35.000,- you will get body massage, scrub and mask, and they will wash the body mask from you with warm wet towel only. I ussually take this treatment because it doesn't take as much time as the more complete ones, and because I live nearby I can easily take my wash at home. But if you prefer the complete treatment, for Rp. 60.000,- you can get body steam, massage, scrub, mask, milk bath and vagina fragrant gentle steam.
Mind you, this is not a fancy saloon, so it's not like the spa resort you'd see all over the island and I have only seen local visitors. But if you want to give it a try, why not?

1 comment:

4koe said...

Goods Information, But exactly we cann't find the complete address on the board. Meanwhile, Pesanggaran are the name of the Village at Denpasar.
Hopefully we can get the wright place to go.